NSK 42bwd16fca86 Bearing
deep groove ball bearings
Deep Groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements.The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of the ball. The balls make point contact with the raceways (elliptical contact when loaded).
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
- 900,000 mm x 1030,000 mm x 44,000 mm NTN SC18003 deep groove ball bearings
- YET 207-104
- 17 mm x 26 mm x 5 mm SKF 61803-2Z deep groove ball bearings
- 63802 ZZ
- 35 mm x 62 mm x 14 mm SKF 6007NR deep groove ball bearings
- 50,000 mm x 90,000 mm x 43,5 mm SNR US210G2 deep groove ball bearings
- 60 mm x 85 mm x 13 mm ZEN 61912-2RS deep groove ball bearings
- 90 mm x 115 mm x 13 mm NTN 6818NR deep groove ball bearings
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 68,2 mm KOYO NA214 deep groove ball bearings
- SNR AB41338 deep groove ball bearings